Friday, November 10, 2006

Water branding (1)

Hi all,
here is the list of brands that were brought into today's lab. Please comment on the brands and try to place them in different marketing categories. Possible axes on a graph plot (the diagram I showed on my note pad) might be :
PURITY, LIFE STYLE, COST.

Here are the brands to classify :
Badoit
Source Badoit
San Pellegrino
Perrier
Eau de Perrier
Volvic Zest
Arvie
Volvic
Volvic Thé
volvic Gourmande
San Benedetto
Contrex
Vichy celestins
Taillefine
Quezac

Please add your notes as comments to this post.
cheers.
p.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and don't forget to look further afield ! (Bon Marché, Drugstore etc) This may help put the other brands in context.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all,

Did some research and I came up with a GMS study including purity, lifestyle and price as main fields.

Will go to le bon marché this afternoon to check for some hi-quality, hi-price, hi-lifestyle bottles and brands.

Will keep you informed then.

Oh and I would need help to be taught how to post a visual on the blog, please...

So sending you all this document via mail.

Pierre

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thx! So I'd like to make one brand for the men who need to slim. I don't konw acually there exist some products similars or not,,, and the prices...

6:29 AM  
Blogger Pete Jeffs said...

Good idea Ji,
try to look around the Taillefine brand, see how this is marketed, and also look at websites dealing specifically with men's health issues. Try to imagine what might make a male buyer go for your brand.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coucou tt le monde,
desolee d ecrire en francais mais j ai un peu du mal a me mettre a langlais...
j ai pense a l eau de Lourdes qui est connue mondialement pour faire des miracles mais je me demande s il faut que le projet soit réellement realisable...
merci pour les infos de tt le monde, je ne sais pas non plus comment poster des images sur le blog...
a+

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c etait moi le commentaire d avant...

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

en tran de réfléchir............
mais j aim bc // human body is 72% water. water + intelligence=man //

and you??????? man????

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline,the idea of miracle water (elixir of life ?) could be really amusing. Certainly the reality of it's existance/ benefits is doubtfull... but I think that along these lines you could work on something extremely original !

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour tt le monde,
il existe un livre aux editions pyramides qui a l air assez interessant pour notre sujet..."l'eau source d innovations", c est environ 15 euros.
Voila qq adresses de sites internet sur lesquels je suis tombee:
http//www.monde-diplomatique.fr/cartes/aquoisertleau
http://fapel.org/frdesign.htm
http://www.journaldunet.com/economie/tendances/les-eaux-de-luxe/originales.shtml
à+
caroline

4:19 AM  
Blogger Pete Jeffs said...

Thanks Caroline,
I've pasted your links onto our connotea page ! There are also some interesting figures in the Autrement "World atlas of sustainable development", regarding water use, pointing out that fewer than 10 countries possess 60% of the world's available fresh water…

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pete,

Just a message telling everyone if they need it I found a comic book entitled rigoleau based on cartoons making fun on water, the irregular aspect of the needs of water around the world, and much much more.

Bringing it tomorrow if it can help anyone.

For info, we are working together with tian juan.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u Pierre, and I wrote one mail for Pete, and I've talked about the point douteux on our sujet: Who need "Whisky Water"? Why? And in which situation? So,,, we'll talk about it tomorrow (today already i_i )

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home