Friday, November 17, 2006

Big Thanks

Just to say BIG thanks to everyone for this superb kick-off to week #1 of the intuitmasterlab. BIG thanks to Eleonore for many months of behind the scenes work in organising the project; BIG thanks to Renaud, mastermind behind the project, and I think I can say on behalf of Paul, Robin and myself, BIG thanks to you all. You've all worked hard, the week was great fun and full of ideas. This is what I call "design-life" !!!

Have fun in November, and get your seat belts fastened for intuitmasterlab #2…

cheers,
pete

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey veryone.

just short message from work to thank all of you guys for that first week, and i cant' wait for #2 to start.

If anyone want to start talkinga bout the project until next month, I'm open ;-)

take all good care and see you soon

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with Pete fully. Well done ! and lets redouble our efforts for n°2 ! headfirst everyone !

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home