Est ce qu'on doit garder la même longueur pour les deux "i"? Pierre l'insiste pour la raison d'égaler le whisky et l'eau... Moi je pose le question est ce que les différents longueurs de "i" vous donne cette impression?
I feel the top version works best, it suggests the drop as in the base of the bottle. I would still like to see a bit more character and uniqueness to the brand which is very plain and simple now. eg the dot of the i as a drop.
Or the dot of the i as a halo (spirit). Something...
2 Comments:
Est ce qu'on doit garder la même longueur pour les deux "i"? Pierre l'insiste pour la raison d'égaler le whisky et l'eau... Moi je pose le question est ce que les différents longueurs de "i" vous donne cette impression?
I feel the top version works best, it suggests the drop as in the base of the bottle. I would still like to see a bit more character and uniqueness to the brand which is very plain and simple now. eg the dot of the i as a drop.
Or the dot of the i as a halo (spirit). Something...
The Second version i looks too much like an !
Paul
Post a Comment
<< Home